Pella of Mankato provides you useful and attractive hardware for your windows and patio doors. With an array of today’s most popular finishes, your windows and patio doors will seamlessly fit in with the other metal accents throughout your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 secures windows in two locations with a single, easy-to-use handle
- Patented SureLock® system extends to secure the window sash tight to the weatherstripping to produce a more weather-resistant seal
- Foldaway crank won’t interfere with roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style choices
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks push the sash close to the weatherstripping to resist against elements
- Available in many different collections with multiple style options
- Autolock conveniently locks the window when it is closed
- Integrated sash lift makes pulling up and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift option
- Optional window opening control device meets specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system connects the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for increased security
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style options
- Exterior key lock available in some styles
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To find out more about hardware options for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to schedule a no-cost, in-home consultation or visit your nearest showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.