No matter what manner of weather the Mankato area is experiencing, you can be confident that windows and doors from Pella of Mankato can withstand it. Our products are crafted to be energy efficient. As a result, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help reduce your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is thanks to our energy-efficient products like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes made to excel in specific climates across North America. Learn more about our energy-saving glass options and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide additional protection from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes offers extra insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your home during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your house in summer to keep it cooler
- Shields against most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to reduce fading on finishes and furniture in your home
- Low-E coating is removed around the glass edge to greatly protect against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further protect the inside of your home from the weather outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is important to energy efficiency
- Careful preparation
- Certified installers with professional expertise
- Thoughtful cleanup
To find out more about how windows and doors from Pella of Mankato can help improve your home’s energy efficiency, stop by your local showroom. Or call us at 507-625-6933 to plan your free, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.