Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance choices for some Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re placed between two panes of glass, these products are safe from dust, damage and little hands. Additionally, they can help reduce the quantity of indoor allergens that accumulate in your home when compared to traditional in-room window treatments.1 Plus, when you’re ready for a new look, our unique snap-in technology lets you easily swap out your between-the-glass options with no assistance.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only products
- Style without room-facing treatments
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional profile
- Standard and unique grille patterns
- Complement exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior options
- Triple-pane glass options allow room for grilles in addition to between-the-glass blinds or shades
Visit your local showroom or click below to book a free, in-home consultation for more information on between-the-glass options from Pella of Mankato.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.