2016 Home Design Trends
With the investment of renovation and redecoration, it is crucial to find classic looks that show off your style in a practical way. 2016 is the year to bring back indispensable top trends for your room.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects spice up solids and
minimalism design. You can take advantage of a patterned
couch as a major
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more subtle,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a refined
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming pretty popular,
another exciting choice for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling bored of
the design in your spaces, try rearranging pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a huge trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a restorative renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Incorporate the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling daring? Add
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are in this year. Keep your home calm and collected with gentle
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color arrangements
are boring, think again. Add some character
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a huge
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to get rid of the clutter. An open space is a must to chill and breathe in your living area. Whether you are overlooking a city or the countryside, large windows will permit natural light, and less walls will provide you with an open feel to your space. Emphasize minimalism and tech-less areas; instead, filling your space with peaceful pieces.
We can turn the 2016 trends into a reality for your home, created to fit your personality perfectly. We can help you coordinate your window and door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact Pella Windows and Doors at 507-625-6933 or come to our Mankato showroom to see how we can help fix you up with this year’s trends.